Wednesday 20th Oct, 2021
Tuesday 19th October, 2021
ADVANCED Foot & Ankle Centre
Common Complaints, Foot Surgery, Anatomy and Biomechanics
Hallux valgus surgery explained - video one
1st MTP joint fusion with autograft and locking plate - video two
Plantar plate tear - video three
Hammer toe surgery explained - video four
Morton’s neuroma and surgery explained - video five
Plantar fasciitis (plantar fasciopathy) overview including treatment options - video six
Pan-metatarsal head resection procedure explained – common in the rheumatoid foot - video seven
Ankle and sub talar joint range of motion explained - video eight
Bones of the foot explained - video nine
foot and ankle conditions
- Hallux Valgus (Bunions – progressive dislocation of the big toe joint)
- Hallux Rigidus (Osteoarthritis of the big toe joint)
- Hammer/Claw Toes
- Plantar Forefoot Pain
- Heel Pain (including plantar fasciitis/plantar fasciopathy)
- Bumps and Lumps (bony and soft tissue)
- Arthritis (forefoot, midfoot, rearfoot and ankle)
- Complex foot and ankle complaints (patients with multiple concerns)
- Ingrown Toenail Surgery
- Something Unusual
- What are Podiatrists & Podiatric Surgeons?
- What is the point of difference between
ACT Podiatry and other practices?
- What are common forefoot conditions
treated at ACT Podiatry?
- What are common mid-foot and rear foot
conditions seen at ACT Podiatry?
- What predisposes a person
to lower limb pain
- What are foot orthoses?
- Can a spinal condition cause foot pain?
- Is arterial disease a cause of foot pain?
- I am diabetic and my feet burn
– what is this?
- Can in-growing toe nails and plantar warts be cured?
Staying Home So Covid is back, and it means business. But I guess our bubble couldn’t last for ever. And…
Are you ready for the snow? With only two weeks to go until the official start of the Australian ski…