Sunday 1st Aug, 2021
Saturday 31st July, 2021
ADVANCED Foot & Ankle Centre
Common Complaints, Foot Surgery, Anatomy and Biomechanics
Hallux valgus surgery explained - video one
1st MTP joint fusion with autograft and locking plate - video two
Plantar plate tear - video three
Hammer toe surgery explained - video four
Morton’s neuroma and surgery explained - video five
Plantar fasciitis (plantar fasciopathy) overview including treatment options - video six
Pan-metatarsal head resection procedure explained – common in the rheumatoid foot - video seven
Ankle and sub talar joint range of motion explained - video eight
Bones of the foot explained - video nine
foot and ankle conditions
- Hallux Valgus (Bunions – progressive dislocation of the big toe joint)
- Hallux Rigidus (Osteoarthritis of the big toe joint)
- Hammer/Claw Toes
- Plantar Forefoot Pain
- Heel Pain (including plantar fasciitis/plantar fasciopathy)
- Bumps and Lumps (bony and soft tissue)
- Arthritis (forefoot, midfoot, rearfoot and ankle)
- Complex foot and ankle complaints (patients with multiple concerns)
- Ingrown Toenail Surgery
- Something Unusual
- What are Podiatrists & Podiatric Surgeons?
- What is the point of difference between
ACT Podiatry and other practices?
- What are common forefoot conditions
treated at ACT Podiatry?
- What are common mid-foot and rear foot
conditions seen at ACT Podiatry?
- What predisposes a person
to lower limb pain
- What are foot orthoses?
- Can a spinal condition cause foot pain?
- Is arterial disease a cause of foot pain?
- I am diabetic and my feet burn
– what is this?
- Can in-growing toe nails and plantar warts be cured?
Are you ready for the snow? With only two weeks to go until the official start of the Australian ski…
OUR PRACTICE CONTINUES TO BE OPEN FOR PATIENT CARE Podiatry services will be available to the public unless we are…