Saturday 21st Jul, 2018
Quality Canberra services in podiatric medicine
At ACT Podiatry we understand the relationship between conservative care and the need for surgical intervention, or if you like, we utilise a graduated approach to patient care.
For more information about issues affecting your foot health you may wish to visit some of the links below.
Please do not hesitate to phone our clinic should you have any further enquiries.
- The Australasian College of Podiatric Surgeons
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Australian Podiatry Association (NSW and ACT)
- The University of Western Australia – Podiatric Medicine
- Sports Medicine Australia
- Arthritis Australia
- Diabetes Australia
- Foot Health Network
- Podiatry Today
- Journal Of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Journal Of Foot and Ankle Research
- Athletes Foot
- Podiatry Institute
foot and ankle conditions
- Hallux Valgus (Bunions – progressive dislocation of the big toe joint)
- Hallux Rigidus (Osteoarthritis of the big toe joint)
- Hammer/Claw Toes
- Plantar Forefoot Pain
- Heel Pain (including plantar fasciitis/plantar fasciopathy)
- Bumps and Lumps (bony and soft tissue)
- Arthritis (forefoot, midfoot, rearfoot and ankle)
- Complex foot and ankle complaints (patients with multiple concerns)
- Something Unusual
- What do Podiatrists do?
- What is the point of difference between
ACT Podiatry and other practices?
- What are common forefoot conditions
treated at ACT Podiatry?
- What are common mid-foot and rear foot
conditions seen at ACT Podiatry?
- What predisposes a person
to lower limb pain
- What are foot orthoses?
- Can a spinal condition cause foot pain?
- Is arterial disease a cause of foot pain?
- I am diabetic and my feet burn
– what is this?
- Can in-growing toe nails and plantar warts be cured?